11.02.2010

Easy day today



I rely on these denim shorts way too often. It's so easy to throw on and any top works with it. Perhaps I should impose a ban again. But um, I am wearing a floral top after all so my floral ban didn't exactly last long. Also this handbag just magically appeared in our closet one day. We don't know its true origins. But yay for us. It's cute and simple and inside there's a built in calculator. I kid you not. I tried to remove it but it wouldn't budge.

I got to watch Social Network yesterday. Really interesting and kind of epic considering how Facebook is affecting our generation's social culture. But according to the press the story itself is far from accurate. I guess we'll never know what really happened. And I'm sort of amazed how Justin Timberlake made me forget he's Justin Timberlake. Good acting.


shorts - Greenhills tiangge ; button down shirt - Rockwell tiangge ; 
belt - SM dept store ; bag - Rosetti ; bracelet - gifted by friend

No comments:

Post a Comment