11.19.2010

Feel good beats



I got this stripped top a few years back but never wore it. I thought of layering it over a white tee or tank but it never worked somehow. Yesterday I saw the top and suddenly thought of the J Crew video my sister posted. It was true light bulb moment. I love that ad. The model's outfits spell comfy classic chic. So here I bring forth my best imitation.

I was buttoned up for work by the way. Then for night, I unbuttoned the shirt, knotted the ends, put a strands of pearls (only 130 bucks!) and ta-da, ready for a night out. Where exactly? To the Gin Blossoms concert! It was a total blast from the past. They sounded great though I only know their old hits. And special mention to the opening act 6 Cycle Mind. They didn’t play their music but instead covered songs from Radiohead, Third Eye Blind, Francis M, Semisonic, etc. I was in 90s heaven.

And the night before that, guess whose album promotion I went to?? David A!! Heehee. Kinilig ako. He was super cute. He sang only 3 songs but it was so worth it. He was all smiles and full of energy. David A, come back for a proper concert!


stripped top – Greenhills tiangge ; blue button down – Zara ; 
necklace – Landmark Dept Store ; jeans – Terranova ; sandals – Robinsons Dept Store

No comments:

Post a Comment