11.22.2010

Florals in the countryside


What is it about the countryside that makes me want to wear florals? I wore this outfit when we visited my in-laws back in the middle of October. I was a few days short of 30 then, and was still in full "bloom" of youthful, idealistic life.

Mweh. Who was I kidding? I was still groggy from lack of sleep. Haha! In order to be at the in-laws' place in time for lunch, we had to take the 6:50am train. Especially since this time, the hubby wanted to take the steam engine for the last leg of the journey, which lasted twice as long. Amazing racer, he is not.


The McDonald's at the Leipzig train station apparently didn't serve McMuffins until 7am on the weekends. Drat, foiled by 10 minutes! In Germany, a McMuffin is the only way you can bribe me to wake up that early in the morning with a semblance of a human expression on my face. (In the Philippines, we have faaar more choices: Jollibee longganisa meal, homemade arroz carldo, etc. etc. Yummm...)

Update: And as my sis posted below, there are also loads of new Beijing imported restos to look forward to. *excited*


tunic - Zara (was on sale for only 14 euros!); jeans - Zara
boots - Kampangen (the German shoe store--I finally dug the box out for reference)
snowflake necklace - stolen from Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment