11.13.2010

CKB thrift find # 3

Here's the animal print skirt I like :) I had hiked it up a few centimeters to contrast with the loose floppy top, but the skirt actually skims the top of my knees, so I think it should be okay to wear to work when paired with a business-like top and a long, structured blazer.

A lot of my skirts are A-line in shape. Recently, I've found myself leaning towards the pencil cuts...perhaps yet another subliminal effect of Mad Men? (Soon I will have whiskey in the middle of the day, all throughout the day.) Isn't it weird though, just when you think you have all the staples in your closet and don't need to go shopping anymore, new cuts and new shapes appear that make you throw your hands up and your debit card keel over.

Oh, and the awkward pose? I was leaning on the chair behind me with my arms. Don't worry, I haven't sold my arms for a new pencil skirt :)


top and belt - H&M, skirt - thrifted, necklace - gift
tights - H&M, boots - German shoe store

No comments:

Post a Comment