11.22.2010

Good vibes


Had dinner at Lugang - a franchise of Beijing’s Bellagio Cafe. The resto serves Chinese comfort food with an elegant modern flair. I think this can give Gloria Maris some good competition. There’s so many good food to try. I want to go back already.

Afterwards we headed to Happy Lemon, yet another franchise from Beijing. (Hmm, do I detect a trend?) I had the green tea with rock salt and cheese. It’s tea at the bottom with a creamy, salty foam at the top. I was iffy at first but it’s quite good and refreshing.

And to top it off I got to watch Harry Potter on Sunday after all. Hooray for Harry, Ron, and Hermione! All so grown up outside the walls of Hogwarts. And kudos to the actors. I feel like one proud mama which is weird when I’m only a few years older. They’re just so good now. Rupert especially gets to showcase his acting chops. He’s not just the comic relief anymore. And gone are the days of Emma’s overacting. Her first line in the movie alone shows how much more natural she’s become. And Dan nails it too, though I see more Dan than Harry sometimes. Gah, I just love them to bits!


Xia long bao. Mango shake with coconut milk.

My favorite fried string beans! It's finally in Manila!
Different form but still in its delicious oily glory.

Peanut butter smoothie. yum. Tastes so much like the real thing.
We joked about ordering tasty bread to go with it. 
Big, rich, creamy serving for only 160 bucks.


printed button-down  – Tango ; shorts – F21 ; flats – Shoebox ; bangles – tiangge

No comments:

Post a Comment