9.07.2010

It's the weekend


Saturday outfit. I got to unwind yesterday night with a couple of good friends. Somehow last week felt longer than usual. We went to Coffee Bean for dessert and I tried their yogurt. It's really more ice cream than yogurt. It's a bit too sweet, but when spooned with the rich bitter coffee underneath, it hits the spot.


Sunday outfit. When Katie Holmes wore a series of cuffed baggy jeans a year or 2 ago, I reacted with "They look so unflattering. What is she thinking?" Well, who's cuffing her jeans now?? How delayed is my fashion taste?

Anyway I was looking for a pair of boyfriend jeans a while back. No such luck. I got to try on a pair of Levi's 501s though. And they were really nice. Loose, comfy, but flattering at the same time. They feel like real manly, manly jeans. Now I know what's the fuss with Levi's. It costs 3k ++ so I didn't even imagine bringing it home. The pair I'm wearing is a pants from the college days. It's straight cut but it became worn out and baggy. After cuffing, I now dub them as boyfriend jeans.


Outfit 1:  striped shirt - ? ; crop top - Topshop; skirt - Greenhills tiangge; necklace: Diva
Outfit 2:  striped shirt - ? ; jeans - Terranova; belt - F21; black flats - Janilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment