3.07.2011

Sunday clothes

knit cardigan – F21 ; tank - ? ; skirt – Greenhills tiangge ; 
lace-up sandals – Charles & Keith ; necklace – Mango (mom’s)


cropped blazer – H&M (gifted by J) ; tank – F21 ; 
skirt & sandals – from AU ; belt – SM dept store


We snapped these pics with my phone in the 5 minutes that we’re warming up the car. It was highly efficient of us. Pat on the back.

And look who I got in this post! I love C’s outfit - fun and yet balanced nicely by the cropped blazer.

As for me, the outfit felt a bit too girly for my age (almost 26. Eeep.) I mean when do you stop wearing pink frilly skirts? Or is it still ok? Or perhaps it should be paired with something more structured or serious looking. I don’t know what to wear lately. In need of a more polished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment