3.02.2011

Basics

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love to eat, occassionally cook, and am an avid viewer of Barefoot Contessa and Nigella Bites. But I have a couple of friends who's just crazy about food. They know numerous restaurants I have never heard of, and those restos reach as far as Quezon and Pampanga. It's always good to be in their company as I get to join their gastronomic adventures. Last Saturday we had dinner at Azuthai for a 9-course meal for only 500 bucks. Not bad eh? It was a discounted meal booked over a month ago. I'm still reeling over the tom yum goong, bagoong rice, pomelo salad, and the refreshing coconut dessert. Well worth it.


long sleeved top - Zara ; striped skirt - F21 ; flats - Janylyn ; 
necklace - Diva ; ring - from a bazaar ; earrings - ?

No comments:

Post a Comment