3.28.2011

Made up, dress down


Spent the Sunday with C and her friend at Rockwell. The Wonder Woman collection from MAC was being launched and turns out there's really a target market for it. We ran into a cousin who arrived 9 AM plus and she was already the 19th person in line. Who knew? As a nerdy fan of the JLA series, the marketing looked pretty enticing. It probably makes you feel like you're channeling Diana of Themyscira with a swipe of lipstick or a pat of powder. And the packaging looks cool - primary red and blue with yellow trim. I'd buy something if they weren't so pricey.

My interest in make-up started somewhat recently. I bought my first ever lipstick last week and it's Maybeline's 'cosy tangerine' - a bright, happy shade perfect for summer. I wanted to get the pale pink shade too, but I have a false notion that spending 299 bucks on two separate occasions is better than spending 598 bucks in one go. I'll probably get it soon though. Slippery slope this make-up business.


top & belt - F21 ; jeans - unknown brand from TJ Max ; 
flats - VNC ; bag - Jellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment