8.29.2010

Pink Sunday



Bought some wedges from Parisian. It's becoming my favorite shoe brand. Affordable and pretty. This pair's 50% off, making it just 250 bucks! I got another with even higher heels but I doubt I can wear it. Wearing this pair already made me feel like a giant. No joke. 2.5 inches and I feel large and out of place. Not a nice feeling. It's just that higher shoes have better designs! At least they're affordable. Not to mention very very comfy. I wore it from morning til night and I didn't feel any discomfort. Who would have thunk?


jeans - Terranova; floral tank - Trunkshow; cardigan - Zara; 
wedges - Parisian (from SM dept store)

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on Parisians. Their new collections this year are to die for. Too bad that the best ones are 4-5" high. Can't last the whole day with those. :'(

    ReplyDelete