4.25.2011

The Wall


Welcome to the Photo Wall -- a 2.5 meter wide x 3 meter high blank wall as a canvas to take my outfit photos.

Who am I kidding. Someone had bought my bed and so I had to move the sofa bed to the other end of my room so I can have a place to lay my weary back. Weheh.

Since I don't know how long I'm staying in Duesseldorf, this "Zen" style of interior decorating works well. (Or so I dub my current intern / praktikant state of living of simplicity and deprivation :)) I'm trying to sell off as many unnecessary furniture I have in Duesseldorf, since my hubby and my basic belongings are in Berlin. And even if I do end up staying longer in Duesseldorf, I realize that living with the minimum few gives a sense of lightness and mobility.


The mustard painting is still somewhere there. However, until I have the motivation to turn this wall the "Gallery Wall", "Photo Wall" it shall remain :)

Outfit inspired by this post over at What I Wore.


cargo top - Stradivarius; striped top - Zara; pencil skirt - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment