4.06.2011

Plaid mini


This skirt is very Serena van der Woodsen of Season 1, don’t you think? All it needs is a white shirt and a thin necktie. Or it can be Britney circa Hit Me Baby with a knotted button-down and some pigtails. If there’s a costume party anywhere I’m set to go. But seriously, I love this skirt – stylishly short and yet no pinching or pulling required. Very comfy.

The day after this we joined a hike in Mt. Pinatubo. It was pretty tiring. We started with a 3-hour car ride, then an hour of bumpy 4x4, and finally a 1 ½ hour upward trek. The climb can be made faster, but we slowpokes took our time. Fit we are not. The landscape is really lovely, not only at the crater but in the route itself. We were surrounded by lush greens, passed through ravine-like structures, and crossed over rippling streams. It was a much needed break from the city.

P.S. I’ve been borrowing my mom’s cam and it’s tricky to use, hence the over exposed pics. I’m so wishing for a Canon S95 or Lumix LX-5. Time to fill up the piggy bank!


top – Promod ; skirt – J's hand me down; 
bag – Egg ; sandals – People are People

No comments:

Post a Comment