4.13.2011

Dapper drapery


I recently realized how much I like skirts--printed, bubble hems, full, pencil-cut, high-waist, draped. There are so many girly, creative varieties, and that is not counting the type of fabric used.

You may be wondering where I nabbed this lovely navy blue skirt--at one of my fave "tiangge" places in Manila--Rockwell Powerplant!

But I think the more pressing question is how come my whole background's all crazy-tilted like Alice in Wonderland and I'm not? Hmm, maybe I did fall into a rabbit hole sometime during the day. That could explain why boss no.3 was beginning to look like the Cheshire Cat, Tweedledee& Tweedledum and the Queen of Hearts all rolled into one big psycho glop.


floral blouse - Zara; skirt - Rockwell tiangge buy; shoes - Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment