4.18.2011

iSnaps

Here’s a literal snapshot of the past few weeks. My cam’s broken so all of them are phone pics. Needless to say my love for Hipstamatic has not waned.

Kiwi knows how to sit.

Cutiepie sis with her hippie, floral shades, striped crop top,
and peace sign pendant.

Straberries & cream. A suprise cake for a surprise party.

floral top - F21 ; skirt - Bayo ; flats - VNC ; braided cuff - Accessorize

I heart you tattoo on my palm.
These choir members are not the most attentive church goers.

Birthday dinner at Angel's Kitchen. Ma, apple pie,
and that cute bottle I want to take home!

At the Pinatubo crater.

Loving Red Mango again.
sheer top - Rue from Rockwell tiangge ; shorts - F21 ; flats - Payless ;
clutch - Mango (mom's) ; necklace - Mphosis

No comments:

Post a Comment