1.05.2011

Holiday Hangover





I think this holiday hangover ranks as one of the worst. I know I should start off the new year in a sunny disposition and with a go get em attitude, but I literally had to pry myself off the bed for the first day of work.

In other news, my sister went back to Germany a few days ago. The house suddenly seemed so quiet when we got back from the airport. I suppose it’s back to regular programming. Til next year. We miss you so much already!

Anyway on to the pictures. On this day, we planned to go to Ortigas, but somewhere in Cubao, our car had a flat tire. Like super flat. We 3 had zero experience in changing tires, not to mention our outfits - except for J - are not suitable for the task. So who came to the rescue? Our brand new bro-in-law. He was handy. He changed the tire before our parents even arrived at the scene. Hooray for our “ahia” :)


On J : blazer - Mango ; shirt – People are People ; jeans - Zara ; necklace – Pimkie; flats - H&M
On H: skirt- F21 ; tank – Topshop ; cardigan – from AU ; necklace – St. Francis Square ; flats - ?
On C: skirt – Zara ; top - Forever 18 ; sandals – Nine West ; necklace – Bijou Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment