1.20.2011

Opposite Ends




I got these lace up sandals from Charles & Keith. I’ve been eyeing them for months and even tried them on a couple of times. But for some reason I never made the purchase. It wasn’t until last December when my Haviannas broke in High Street that I was forced *ahem ahem* to buy them. It’s probably fate :)

And to kick start the new year, here are my new year's resolution for my wardrobe:
  1. Invest in quality clothes. Don’t get tempted by discounts & cheap prices.
  2. Invest more in modern and tailored pieces. Less bohemian for now.
  3. Wear good outfits for work. Throw out those loose pants.
  4. Try out heels.

Outfit 1:  dress – Promod (gifted by J) ; vest – Kashieca ; sandals – Charles & Keith
Outfit 2:  top & pants – Zara ; shoes & belt – SM dept store

No comments:

Post a Comment