1.31.2011

Flared



I’m not sure if I’m allowed to take pictures in dressing rooms but it’s been a habit whenever there’s a piece I’d love to buy but didn’t. On this occasion, I didn’t get these awesome Mango flared denim trousers because it’s one size too small. Just one size, dang it. And did I mention it’s 50% off?

The waist band was digging at my tummy and I barely have room to tuck in my shirt. Nevertheless I spent 15 minutes agonizing on whether I can get by wearing something that’s squishing my butt. In the end I got some sense in me. It’s simply not meant to be. I just love how it subtly flares from top to bottom and how the structured material makes it a dressy pair of jeans rather than a rugged one. Oh well, good bye perfect flares, perhaps next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment