10.17.2010

That 70's Style


Continuing the lookbook copycatting / inspiration-digging, I came up with my own version of the 70's look. Mango, Promod and H&M are highlighting that era this season, and I'm glad. I love that 70's style.


One of the best parts about this outfit is the yellow blouse, which I snagged at a second-hand / vintage shop opposite the university's city canteen (or as they dub here, the city mensa). It think the store was called Humana or Humanita. Unfortunately, I'll never have the chance to check, because when I had gone for the second time, an empty store front greeted me, with blocked up display windows. How sad!


I would love to know if there are any other second-hand or vintage stores in Leipzig. Knowing the grunge, hippie, alternative student vibe of the city, there must be a few lurking around corners. Come out, come out wherever you are!

Oh, just to segue a bit (and it seems I can't stop talking about clothes lately--perhaps I feel repressed due to the shopping ban)--I cannot wait to buy those long straight flared pants of this season. Eagerly awaiting for sales!

P.S. The other best part, you ask? My Charles and Keith sandals!


blouse - thrifted; vest - Mango;
belt - H&M; jeans - Promod; wedges - Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment