10.13.2010

Copycat

Feeling that I do not re-mix the items in my closet to the fullest, I like looking at various label's lookbooks for inspiration. I flip through looks and do a mental inventory of my closet to see if I can recreate a certain outfit.

Mango's Winter 2010 lookbook featured this. I thought it's a cute look for school and before I knew it, my spidey senses were like, whoaaa, you might be able to recreate this!


So I came up with this:

Hahaha! It reminds me of a cheese spread TV commercial from my childhood days with a line that goes, "You're nothing but a second-rate try-hard copycat!" But close enough, right?

Granted, I don't have her impossibly defined high cheekbones and beautiful vintage bike. But I have a freaky-looking panda with its freaky-looking finger-hand and a spaced-out floating chicken behind me. So there, I win.

(That's the little Asian imbiss/mobile fast food at the beginning of our street. I think the hubby and I need to hone our location scouting skills. Lol.)


shirt dress - H&M; army green jacket - Stradivarius;
necklace & bag (hidden) - Promod

No comments:

Post a Comment