10.11.2010

Mild meets wild


Finally found new spots in the apartment to prop the camera up :) I think I like the lighting here better.

Also finally busted out the booties I got in Barcelona. They're from Zara but it was 24 euros cheaper in Spain than it is in Germany. Thank differences in purchasing power parity...or something. (There goes the MBA geek talk. Excuse me while I annotate that for proper sources.)

The leopard print shirt was a hand-me-down from a friend / classmate who's now doing her exchange term in India. Every time I wear it, I think of her. (I also have a couple more here that I may hand further downwards to my sis...so she would think of her even if she doesn't know my friend personally :) Ah, the legacy of clothing.)

I'm digging the animal print trend, but I don't really know how to wear them. My friend suggested pairing it with something plain and more serious to downplay the "wild" print. I took inspiration from this cute lady, but switching it around as I obviously cannot wear the shirt as a skirt. Teehee.

More spots in the apartment! (No pun intended.)


blazer - Mango; leopard shirt - Forever 21;
jeans and shoes - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment