7.14.2010

See you at Cospunder See


Germans call their lakes "see", which is linguistically similar to the English word "sea", resulting to occasional mix-ups. To add to the confusion is that many times, these "see" are old open-cast mines, now unused and are filled with water.

That doesn't stop the people from dressing up like it's a real beach though. And this makes me happy since opportunities to go to beaches in Germany are few and far in between. (Although, if I were to go to a beach in Germany, it doesn't really feel like a beach, because well, they're missing palm trees. Not to sound like a spoiled brat, but it's true :))

Last Sunday, D and I cycled to Cospunder See and met up with some of my MBA mates. Now that summer is upon Germany, I can finally joyfully rummage through stuff I had brought over from the Philippines months ago. The white blouse was a spontaneous buy from SM Department store. I like it's exaggerated shape and poof, but it's bordering on a "table cloth" look. (Hello, the dining table called and wants its table cloth back.) So I decided to cinch it with a obi-ish belt. Now it's a white table cloth with a red table runner.

Hee, I kid :)


top - Cococabana; shorts - H&M; tankini (underneath) - Speedo;
belt - Greenhills tiangge; sunnies - Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment