2.04.2011

A pop and shimmer

Photobucket

I'm either half asleep or in mid blink. Or both.

Photobucket


After our family dinner, our uncle (the resident funny man) told me, “You’re like wine.” I drew a blank. Then he said, “sparkling”. Hehehe. Corny but benta.

It was my mum’s birthday and not to mention the Chinese New Year’s Eve, so sparkly is appropriate. The sequined top is courtesy of J (danke danke). I love how it’s shimmery but in a subdued way. Very versatile. I paired it with an old cardigan, my trusty skinnies, and a pair of colorful flats. I’m already waiting for the days when I can wear lots of brights again. Which is approximately one year away. Til then, I have these flats to give me a shock of Barbie pink.


top – Pimkie (gifted by J) ; cardigan – Tango (borrowed from ma) ; 
pants – Terranova ; flats - VNC

No comments:

Post a Comment