2.27.2011

A Weekend in Aachen

The hubby and I packed our overnight bags last weekend and went to the nearby city of Aachen for our first year anniversary.

It's a quaint city, managing to retain it's renaissance charm but also having a nice-enough shopping area and night life. The city is dotted with a lot of thoughtful, playful sculptures and fountains like the moveable one below.



I had to get the hubby on photo--I got the cardigan for him :) I'm learning how to shop for guys. The criteria: it should look good on him...and on me! Can't wait to borrow this one from him for an oversized boho look. Mwaha!




And finally, one of my outfits for the weekend. I want to dress up in something other than jeans for winter, and this maxi skirt on sale seemed like a good solution. (What you don't see are the jeans I kept under the skirt--it was too cold!)


Hello, Queen Josephine. How do you manage to look regal in winter?



cardigan - Mango; black tank and faux leather jacket - H&M;
belt and feather earrings - H&M; skirt - Zara; boots - Gortz17

No comments:

Post a Comment