5.01.2012

Hopefully the last winter post for a long time


This post is so backlogged and I actually wore this 2 weekends ago, but I couldn't let go of winter without posting one of my favorite (and warmest!) cold season wear.


More than its aztec detailing, bell sleeves and waterfall front, I love its most important feature--keeping this tropic girl toasty!  It feels like walking around the city in a woolly blanket.


It was crazy windy that day.  How windy, exactly?


This much.


At least it gave me a good reason to (ahem) delicately lift up my hand constantly and showcase my Orange You Glad It's Summer Opi nail polish, courtesy of my--wouldn't you believe it--my boss? :)

Fast forward to today, Berlin's temperature is soaring to the mid-twenties.  Hurrah!  I'll post this weekend's outfits soon.  And by "soon" I probably will get to it in two weeks' time, by which the finicky German weather will have reverted back to winter.


shirt - H&M; cardigan - Anthropologie Aleutian Cardigan; pants - Zara; boots - Goertz17; 
necklace - Tiffany & Co.; feather earrings - Urban Outfitters; nail polish - Opi Orange You Glad It's Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment