5.04.2012

Summery prints



While J is looking for warmer weather, I’m wishing for ours to drop a few degrees. Our summers are always hotter than the last, don’t you think? Wonder what the weather will be 5 years from now. (And similarly I wonder what the traffic in Metro Manila will be. I know, so random, but the thought pops up whenever I’m stuck in EDSA.)

So I finished Sherlock last week and I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s whip smart, charmingly nuanced, creatively shot, and just really entertaining. Unfortunately we only get 3 episodes per season and the next one won’t start filming until 2013! Arg. And season 2 ended with a massive cliff hanger too. I’m pestering everyone to watch it so I can discuss the show with another human being. Ask C - I’ve mentioned Sherlock so many times that it’s turned her off the series forever. My excitement bubbleth over. Must control enthusiasm.

 Also, Benedict Cumberbatch. New TV crush.


Top – Bayo ; shorts – J Crew (Surplus Shop) ; bag – Marc by Marc Jacobs (gifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment