5.08.2012

Neutral or not



I’ve blended with our dining room wall. The colors in real life are more like the first picture – white shirt, oatmeal cardigan, light grey skirt. Of course I chose this day to spill coffee on myself. The horror. After some furious scrubbing, only a small stain remained, though I kept glancing at it, sure to see it glowing against the light background. (It wasn’t).

And while the outfit projected a relaxed, zen look, I was actually a bit crabby that morning due to some mistakes a medal supplier made (for our mini fun run). It’s far from being an end-of-the-world problem, but it got me really fuming. Smalls things can set us off on the wrong days, I guess. Perhaps the Hulk is relatable after all. I simmered down before heading to class, though I think it affected the mood for the rest of the day. Good thing I had a mani-pedi date with the girls that night. Very aptly timed.


 shirt & skirt – Zara ; cardigan & bag – from Korea ; sandals – Parisian

2 comments:

  1. What classes are you taking? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi w! Not sewing class, unfortunately. It's a management course but only for 6 months :)

      Delete