4.09.2012

Work and After Work

Our "no casual Fridays" rule was sadly reiterated some weeks ago. Not the one to simply acquiesce this comfort, this humble serf thought of other ways to circumvent corporate monarchy.

Hardy slacks that has the feel of jeans, check. Loose, untucked jersey shirt made presentable by a soft blazer, check. Statement necklace -- I can wear no matter what occasion :)

After work, the hubby and I went to the movies and watched "The Artist". Throw off the blazer, change into jeans and emu boots and I'm good to go.

Folded down emu boots have a way of projecting hobbit-like proportions onto its wearer, but when watching movies, comfort is now my number 1 priority. (Popcorn is the close second.) I would smuggle in my blanket, oversized pillow and incense candle if I could :)



shirt - COS; blazer & pants - Zara; shoes - TK Maxx; boots - emu; necklace - ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment