11.02.2011

Hello outdoors


I’ve always liked the look of Doc Martens but never had the guts to wear a pair. They look so 90s and grungy (which I apparently like, coupled with crop tops and loose shirts). They exude attitude that I don’t think I can pull off. So to substitute, I got these (faux) suede lace-up boots in light brown from So Fab. Not as harsh as black leather, yet it toughens up an outfit all the same. They look like a milder version of hiking boots. And they’re functional enough for an impromptu game of kick ball (which I previously did in barefoot when I only had sandals). Style + clean feet = happy girl.


And here I got a pic of C while she was talking to J. Sneaky sneaky, haha, I kid, I got her consent. I like the boho vibe, the mix of stripes and polka dots, and the different shades of green.


On h: boots – So Fab ; tank – Promod, crop cardigan – Zara ; shorts – Greenhills tiangge
On c: skirt – Babo ; striped top – Bayo ; bag – Greenhills tiangge ; slippers – Haviannas

No comments:

Post a Comment