10.19.2011

a tulle love affair


I have a thing for tulle. It's dreamy and romantic and frothy -- maybe it's a psychological remnant when one was a child and pretended to be princesses. I don't know :)

The skirt actually came all the way from France! I was in a wedding reception of a friend (very fun, casual reception at a brewery!) when I spied a French guest wearing this tulle skirt. Like a hunter on its prey, I couldn't take my eyes off it. At home, I searched online but came up grasping straws (and a frustrated handful of my hair). So, I convinced myself it was not pyscho to contact said guest about a tulle skirt and finally emailed her. She replied, saying how she loved the skirt too and that it was from a NafNaf store around the corner from where she lived. Then! Then, she kindly offered if she could get one for me to ship to Germany. She understood the rabid heart of a styleholic!

I guess you know what my answer was.

No, I'm not obsessed.


top - Mango; skirt - NafNaf; belt - from another dress; tights - H&M; shoes - Charles & Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment