10.18.2011

Blazer + skirt + boots



First time to wear boots in Manila! I felt a bit awkward since boots aren't exactly weather appropriate in our tropical country. But it was a night out in the posh-ier side of town (aka Makati) and I was dying to do a skirt and boots combo, might as well.

That evening we watched 'Next To Normal' at RCBC plaza. It's about a woman suffering from bi-polar disorder and her family who's been coping with her condition for years. The acting and singing were superb. (The brother is my favorite) And the songs were catchy contemporary. But for a drama, I didn't feel for the characters as much as I thought I would. It's still a good watch though.

And to contrast, my mom and I saw 'No Other Woman' the night before. It's predictable but fun to watch, especially during the barbed exchanges of the wife and kabit. Unfortunately by the third act, the writers went all out - screaming, tears, slaps, and sabunutan. It wasn't so bad, that is until the spurned lover initiated a car chase on a dark, rainy night. And you know how those end.


blazer - Landmark ; skirt - F21 ; boots - Promod (borrowed from ma) ; 
bag - from Taiwan ; necklaces - Diva and Robinson's Dept Store

No comments:

Post a Comment