11.12.2011

Her name is lola


I promise to lay low on carrot pants since it’s all I ever post here. But these suspenders are just too cute. The pants is actually my mom’s (yes, she wore it once with suspenders, and she gets away with it!) I actually like the snug fit better than my own pair. I think I'll be borrowing this more often :)

As for the second outfit, the song Copacobana came to mind. Not about the night club part. More on the resort vibe of the outfit. But the song popped in my head anyway and now it’s stuck!



outfit 1: tank - Daley ; pants - mom's ; flats - VNC
outfit 2: button down shirt - Tango ; shorts - Surplus Shop ; sandals - Charles & Keith

2 comments:

  1. Teal shorts! >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe daming colorful shorts sa surplus shop nung summer. cannot resist :)

    ReplyDelete