6.13.2011

Sat and Sun



Took Tubs for a walk in Eastwood (her second time). She received lots of oohing and ahhing. A complete turnaround from her first time where we got zero compliments. The difference? Pet store grooming. Tubs strutted with confidence too – tail up in the air, relaxed kembot/walk. My sister said Tubs probably knew she looked good and fluffy. I think so too.

So what’s the outfit to walk the dog? Something bright, tucked, and frilly, of course. Haha, yeah, I wear the usual stuff on work days so it’s always fun to dress up on weekends. And I haven’t worn anything this bright since forever. I love love this top.




After the colourful Saturday outfit, I reverted back to something muted, layered, and casual. And here’s C’s outfit. She wasn’t too keen on having her pic taken, but I argued, for documentation purposes :)


So Sunday was a girls day. Always fun. We spent hours in Payless in dilemma. We ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes each. My sister, cuz, and I even got the same pair of felt peep-toe pumps. Theirs in cream-beige, mine in black. Super comfy and not expensive. It’s a bit high though, 3 inches? 4? But did I mention it’s super comfy and not expensive? I can’t stress that enough. Now, where to wear it...


h outfit 1:  top - The Ramp  ;  shorts - Surplus Shop  ;  flats - VNC ; bag - Esprit (gifted)
h outfit 2:  dress - F21  ;  tank - Daley  ;  sandals - People are People
c outfit:  skort - F21  ;  scarf - Babo  ;  sandals - Charles & Keith  ;  bag - Promod

No comments:

Post a Comment