3.23.2012

What's black and white and furry all over


I'd never thought I'd get a dress like this. Not the 2010 boho-hippie MBA version of me. Not the 2002-2009 suit wearer me, whose most adventurous print were probably pinstripes. And definitely not my 16-year-old tomboyish self, who would have rolled her eyes in utter exasperation.


But this dress just jumped at me from the sales rack, amongst other dresses vying for my attention. And I thought--despite it giving off Kim Kardashian vibes--why not just see how it would look like on. Hey, I'm a curious girl.

Once on, I nodded sagely and knowingly at my 16-year-old self.
My 16-year-old self pointed back and said, get a better haircut.
Hmph. (Never again trust a frizzy-haired punk hairdresser with a bad dye job.)

(Btw, I love how I can throw on my favorite black blazer and wear this to work! It's true, people dress like this to work. I've haven't touched my pinstripes in ages. Crazy.)


dress - Zara, booties - Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment