3.19.2012

A dose of green


Like my sistah I'm quite taken by colored jeans. Green jeans to be exact. Don't they look fun? I want more color in my wardrobe and this pair is a good start. And speaking of colored pants, my dad had mentioned before about a memorable outfit of ma when they were still dating - orange jeans paired with yellow top. Pa remembered it because it was so bright. Haha. Talbog kaming lahat. I think when it comes to fashion, our mom still reigns supreme.

As for our Pico de Loro hike, we all survived and in one piece too. A mini miracle considering there's around 40 of us, with people ranging from high school students to senior citizens. And did I mention we trekked from 9 am to 6 pm? We had a short lunch break and numerous mini breaks, but it's still around 7 hours of walking on rocky uphill/ downhill terrain. Now my legs feels like lead and jell-o at the same time. Not to mention creaky. Everything feels creaky.



top, flats, bag - same as last outfit post ; 
pants - Zara ; belt - Bayo

No comments:

Post a Comment