12.23.2011

Time for presents and exchanging kisses

Three for three. All taken last weekend.


First is for a laid back Christmas party in the village. I think this is my usual style. Loose fitting and layered. Familiar looking cover-up? J got us the same one :)


Second is for a surprise birthday dinner. After 2 years, we can wear bright colors again. (Although I cheated a few times with mustard yellow) So here’s my first attempt for something loud and pink.



And third is for a quick trip to the mall for some (unsuccessful) last minute shopping.

And I finally got an Alexa look-a-like! I bought it from a bag stall in Seoul. And coincidently enough, I spotted a Mulberry store at the airport before our departure. The Alexa is so pretty. I admired its perfect slouch, touched the buttery leather, slung the bag over my shoulder. And I asked for the price. It costs 1800 USD. Um, never mind.


outfit 1: floral top - F21 ; knit cover up - H&M ; shorts - Promod ; flats - Payless
outfit 2: button-down - Robinsons Dept Store ; skirt - SM Dept Store
outfit 3: crop top & bag - from Seoul ; shorts - GH tiangge ; oxfords - CMG

No comments:

Post a Comment