9.19.2011

Leaving on a jet plane


Another post on weekend outfits. For Saturday night, I wore a sparkly top, striped skirt, and the most comfy wedges in the world. The clutch I got from a recent trip in 168. It's my bag of the moment - so handy and versatile with the removable straps. It has a funky smell though, but no matter. A cute clutch is a cute clutch.

For Sunday, I wore something similar to this post (which was apparently a year ago and also a weekend entry). It's just fun to pair the black top with a short skirt. So roomy.


Right now it's 2:40 AM. I have to leave for the airport in 20 minutes. I got home a bit late from an org meeting (parang college days lang, haha) so it's sort of the limbo hour. Not to mention the coffee from the meeting is keeping me awake. I guess I'll conk out in the airplane later.


outfit 1: top - Pimkie (gifted by J) ; skirt - F21 ; wedges - Parisian
outfit 2: top - Topshop ; skirt - F21 ; flats - VNC

No comments:

Post a Comment