7.12.2011

Past few Sundays


It's summer sale season and there's a surplus of carrot pants! I got 2 pairs - one in kakhi, one in blue. It definitely helps in sprucing up my work clothes. Plus it's so roomy. When I wear the blue pair, it's like having pjs on (which feels weird at times).




I didn't realize this dress was a wee bit short until I wore it. The pursuit of reasonably-priced summer dresses with appropriate length still eludes me.

Right now our tiny office is undergoing renovation and expansion. The noise and dust is driving everyone bonkers. Needless to say we're not functiong at our best. But I am excited with the new space and on getting to organize it. Weeding out the unnecessary files and putting things in its proper place (and having enough room to do so) - it's a much needed spring cleaning.


outfit 1:  tank & necklace - Ensembles ; carrot pants - RAF ; pumps - So Fab ; belt - SM
outfit 2:  dress- F21 ; cardigan - Bench ; flats - Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment