12.07.2010

Downtown


Day 1 at New York. Had a lot of fun with parents and cousin. We walked around downtown with no real plans. We just kept on walking and walking until we can't feel our fingers anymore then we'd duck inside shops to warm up. This serves me and my mom the best excuse. "I'm freezing! Let's go inside that store for a while." 30 minutes later, brand new Levi's jeans (on sale) :D

No famous landmarks on this day, but we did ride the double-decker tour bus, which I hate to admit is a very effective way to see New York. You can see the streets, the people, and all the busy activity going on. Everywhere you turn there's just something to oggle at. The vibrant energy is simply infectious. I love NYC!



blue sweater - Terranova ; floral dress - SM dept store ; 
ankle boots - F21 ; scarf - Beijing tiangge

No comments:

Post a Comment