2.18.2012

blur


My "photographer", I think, forgot his contacts for this shoot. Teehee. But that's okay, because "blur" is what I've been feeling the past couple of months, what with all the new stuff at work. So let's call this series of outfit posts as interpretative-slash-abstract.


Hmm, so what about this photo? You can interpret this fur thing as my feline cunning and prowess waiting to be unleashed with a fearsome rawr -- but only if I can keep my sleepy eyes open long enough to do so. (Oh work, why are you stressful these days?)


And this photo? "Look, it's a squirrel! SQUIRREL!"


First outfit: black shirt (probably 9 years old now)- Park Square tiangge; drapey top - COS; pants - H&M; boots - Kemper
Second outfit: blue top and fur vest - Zara; black pleather jacket and pants - H&M; boots - Kemper

No comments:

Post a Comment