3.12.2011

Sequined Saturdays

Photobucket

I had the Saturday off! Mwahahaha. It felt so good. Actually I attended the first birthday of my friend's kid. (Kinda surreal as my friend's just my age. Eeep.) After the party, I didn't go back to the office anymore. Cue more evil laughter. It felt so freeing. I'm not a slave to the office really. I have vacations and such. But I do miss leisure Saturdays from time to time.

So how did I spend this highly appreciated day off? At F21. Guilty. I didn't break the bank. I was perfectly in budget. At least until we swung by Payless and bought a pair of polka-dot lace-up espadrilles. It's summer. Cannot resist. I guess Saturday office is a good thing. It prevents financial breakdowns.


sequined top - Pimkie (gifted by J) ; button down - Zara ; skirt - Promod ; 
lace-up sandals - Charles & Keith ; bag - Jellybean

No comments:

Post a Comment