12.08.2010

Switching around

Your eyes are not fooling you: it is the right background, but a different sister :)

What a switcharoo, ey? Haze has flown from the coop, whilst I've flown home. Haze is now layering up, whilst I've been stripping down. Don't worry, Haze will be back soon enough, and you'll see double in these photos.


In the meantime, I'm continuing my obsession with carrot pants, pants with manly silhouettes, you name it. You know what else I'm continuing? My thesis. It's still not done. Boohoo.

In spite of that, it's great to be home. At the very least, the change of environment feels like it's contributing to my productivity. The change in environment has also opened my eyes to... a fresh perspective in fashion :) Fashion here and fashion in Germany are so different! It's more colorful here, more individual, more expressive. I've been seeing these wide, cropped, kimono-like sleeves around the city, or wide-collared, A-line, cropped blazers in bright, solid colors, or a combo of both. I want! The blazers lend such a cute 60's vibe, plus they'll be great additions to my work wardrobe for next year :)

Okay, but first I need to finish my thesis. I've slept so less the past few days because of cough and worry...I wonder how I'll survive this.


white top and carrot pants - Zara; black tank - Esprit;
sandals - Deichmann; earrings - Bijou Brigette

No comments:

Post a Comment