11.07.2010

Drapey things




I love my loose white tank. It's simple, versatile, and fit for layering. Most tanks in stores are fitted and those don't really suit me. So when I saw this tank in the Rockwell bazaar I snapped it up even though it's not that cheap (although cheaper than Topshop).

So guess what happened today?? My precious shirt incurred a tiny hole at the stomach area. How? Our dog bit it. No kidding. Kiwi was inside the cage and looked so forlon so I thought I'd let her out for a while. She promptly jumped on me and mistook my top as swishy playthings and proceeded to bite and pull. Never again! And fittingly we just came from Fairview to meet with a potential dog trainer. This latest episode further confirms that crazy Kiwi is dire need of training.

P.S. The gray top is a direct influence of Childhood Flames, one of my favorite fashion blogs. I got it almost a year ago but wore it the first time today. Gotta give that top more love.






gray top - New York 101 ; white tank - Rockwell bazaar ; 
leggings - from AU ; necklace - Mango ; bangle - tiangge

No comments:

Post a Comment